MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER, GROUP COMPANY SECRETARIAL DIVISION
(1 position – Kuala Lumpur)
- Keep abreast with latest requirements of the Companies Act 1965, Bursa Listing Requirements, Offshore Legislation of Malaysia and any other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the submission of the statutory returns to Companies Commission of Malaysia done in a timely manner.
- Prepare, organize, attend and write draft minutes for board, member and committee meetings.
- Ensure all documents such as minutes, resolutions, and forms are properly recorded and kept.
- Ensure all pre and post meeting documents are prepared and distributed within prescribed period.
- Prepare and file statutory form with Companies Commission of Malaysia and Securities Commission.
- Provide advice on statutory requirements of Companies Act 1965, Public Trust Corporation Act 1995 (Act 532), Offshore Legislation of Malaysia.
- Liaise with Companies Commission of Malaysia and other regulatory bodies on compliance matters.
- Responsible for safe keeping and maintenance of Company seal.
- Responsible to collate and review contents of annual report.
- Responsible for any corporate exercise e.g REIT, Unit Trust Funds and etc.
- Degree in Corporate Administration / LLB / ICSA or related to Secretarial matters and discipline from university recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
- More than 6 years working experience in company secretarial practice.
- Possess MAICSA or SSM License is an advantage.
- Exposure in Public Listed Companies, Corporate Exercise e.g Listing of Companies, Unit Trust and REIT is an added advantage.
- Well versed with the Companies Act 1965, Bursa Malaysia and Securities Commission requirements.
- Possess good written and spoken command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good computer skills: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and etc.
Amanah Raya Berhad
Group Human Resources Division
12th Floor, Wisma AmanahRaya
No. 2, Jalan Ampang
50508 Kuala Lumpur
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please write the position applied on the email Subject)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you are as passionate about your dreams as AmanahRaya is about shaping careers, please enclose the following for a chance to jumpstart your journey: