Amanah Raya Berhad is Malaysia’s premier trustee company wholly owned by the Government of Malaysia.
Establish in 1921 as the Department of Public Trustee and Official Administrator, the company was corporatized in 1995.
To this day, we continue to deliver Legacy Management solutions to the nation whilst strengthening our business portfolio through innovative products and services and optimising operational excellence.
With more than 90 years’ experience in the Legacy Management industry, we have consistently maintained our position as the market leader due to our ability to provide a range of specialised Will, Trust and Estate services to all Malaysians through our fully integrated network of 18 branches nationwide.
Through our most valuable asset, our esteemed and competent people and guided by the provisions in our legislation, the Public Trust Corporation Act 1995, we strive to serve the needs of society and endeavour to help you plan for the best possible outcomes for you and your loved ones.
Leveraging on our well established and expanding network with various government agencies and strategic collaborators that include financial institutions, we offer the most holistic approach to Legacy Management with solutions for everyone, no matter their situation or how complex that situation may be.
To be the trusted provider of Legacy Management solutions to all Malaysians by providing reliable, excellent and professional services whilst being a socially responsible corporate citizen.
- We ensure operational competency and profitability are on par with other industry players.
- We provide all our customers with the highest standards of professionalism with their best interests in mind.
- We strive to foster a culture of excellence and an environment that inspires high performance and a value driven workforce.
- We offer innovative and well informed solutions that meets our clients’ needs.
- We are committed to strengthen our strategic capabilities and image to ensure we maintain our market leader position.