Whistle blower Policy
Amanahraya Berhad is committed to promote and maintain high standard of transparency, accountability and ethics as well as good Corporate Governance practices in the workplace.
Whistle blowing is an act of voluntary disclosure/reporting to the Management of Amanahraya for further action of any improper conduct committed or about to be committed by an employee of Amanahraya.
Whistle blower Policy is implemented to;-
- Provide an avenue for all employees and member of the public to disclose any improper conduct or any action that is or could be harmful to the reputation of Amanahraya and/or compromise the interest of stakeholder
- Provide proper internal reporting channel to make a disclosure to disclose any improper or unlawful conduct in accordance with the procedures as provided for under this policy
- Address a disclosure in an appropriate and timely manner
- Provide protection for the whistle blower from reprisal as a direct consequence of making a disclosure and to safeguard such person’s confidentiality
- Treat both the whistleblower and the alleged wrongdoer fairly
In order for the whistle blower to be protected under the policy; the whistle blower must disclose his/her name, NRIC number and contact details. The disclosure must at least have details of person(s) involved, nature of allegation, when and where the incident took place as well as supporting evidence, if any.
Complete protection will be given to whistle blower against any unfair practice not limited to retaliation, threat or intimidation of termination/suspension of service, disciplinary action, transfer, demotion, refusal of promotion, or including any direct or indirect use of authority to obstruct the whistle blower’s rights to continue to perform his/her duties including making further disclosure.
Amanahraya has a right to direct the disclosure to other relevant grievances channel if the disclosure does not fall under this policy.
No 2, Jalan Ampang,
50508 Kuala Lumpur
& RISK MANAGEMENT DIVISION