Closing Date: 30 September 2018 (Sunday)
CLERK (GRADE NE4) – JOHOR BAHRU BRANCH
> Responsible to ensure all files and files room in order for easier files extraction as per QP and Company Circulars.
> Responsible as Record Officer to ensure all files movement being kept and recorded through the system i. e files movement to PRISM.
> Responsible in preparing related reports requested by related departments/division within stipulated time.
> Responsible in handling, recording, submitting & collecting incoming/outgoing letters/parcels/official documents from government agencies, banks, legal firms& others according to internal procedures.
> To deposit office money collection/cheques on daily basis at local banks.
> To assist and involve in branch marketing activities as and when required.
> To ensure client’s complaint be resolved with proper manner according to procedures.
> To attend to any other duties as maybe assigned by the Head of Branch or Superior from time to time.
* SPM/STPM / Diploma in Marketing / Finance / Account / Business Administration or equivalentfrom a recognized university / college.
* At least two (2) years working experience in related field.
* Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
* Able to speak, read and write in other languages is an added advantage.
* Good knowledge in Amanah Raya Berhad’s products.
* Liaising with Lawyers, Government Agencies, Corporate Agencies and Financial Institutions.
* Able to work as a team and cultivate knowledge sharing among colleagues.
* Passionate about learning new knowledge and framework and multi-tasking.
* IT Savvy.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via EMAIL/BY HAND by submitting COMPLETE resumeto:
GROUP HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION
AMANAH RAYA BERHAD Email address: email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)