MANAGER / SENIOR MANAGER – MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
(1 Position – Kuala Lumpur)
· Drive strategic initiatives and supports the development of short and long-term growth plans and profitability goals towards achieving the targeted revenue of the Company.
· Build, maintain and grow productive networking with the clients, government agencies, prospects, strategic partners, regulators and rating agency in communication for corporate bonds, unit trust and others.
· Strategize the annual Marketing Plan.
· Spearhead the monthly/quarterly business reporting to the Management and Board of Directors.
· Forecast revenue targets for the company and in line with Marketing Plan initiatives.
· Monitor the business entry process with the clients and prospects.
· Analyse internal and external environment through market intelligence and clients’ feedback.
· Develop and formulate strategies for new business development.
· Develop, analyse and coordinate Company Strategic Plan and provide assistance on the drafting, updating and implementation Company Business Plan initiatives.
· Ensure proper signing and execution of operational/legal documents.
Qualification / Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with major in Finance/ Economics/Marketing/Management or equivalent from a recognized university / college or Master’s degree in Business Administration and /or equivalent.
· At least seven (7) years related working experience preferably in Capital Market industry or related field.
· Progressive experience, including minimum 5 years’ or 3 years’ experience in a leadership and management role for Senior Manager and Manager respectively.
· Well versed with industrial practices with experience with diverse workforce is preferred.
· Required Skills:
o A strategic thinker
o High analytical skill
o Strong influencing and negotiating skills
o Utilizes support functions and all other available resources to apply best practices.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via EMAIL by submitting COMPLETE resume together with current and expected salary to:
MANAGER, CEO’s OFFICE
AMANAHRAYA TRUSTEES BERHAD Email address: email@example.com
Please state the position title applied for in ‘Subject’ column
Only applications forwarded via email will be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified