Required to assist Assistant Manager (AM) in ensuring the operational functions of the Global Transaction Services Unit relating to the company’s trusteeship for unit trust funds are managed and discharged effectively.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
1. Verify, authorize and ensure trade settlement instructions, fund transfer and FX instructions via online or manual are correct and submitted to Global Custodians and Financial Institutions on or before the settlement/value date.
2. Verify, authorize and ensure all instructions related to Subscription & Redemption of units, Money Market and Investment in Private Equity are submitted in a timely manner to Sub-Custodians/Financial Institutions/Fund Houses or Private Equity Managers.
3. Monitor the preparation of Bank Negara Report, verify, authorize and ensure the quarterly report to BNM are completed and submitted.
4. Check and approve transactions in MFund for daily settlement, Corporate Actions Entitlements, monthly adjustments and Master Set-up.
5. Monitor and effect the adjustment in the back-office system for any difference in the funds’ NAV.
6. Ensure the payment listing have been prepared, authorized and faxed to UTMC on daily basis.
7. Monitor any tax and audit matters related to the investment in foreign markets.
8. Ensure proper signing of operational documents including instructions for payments/transfer of funds and cheques for the company.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
Ø Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Business/Law and / or any related field from a recognized university / college.
Ø At least five (5) years of working experience with Trust Company and/or relevant experience in Capital Market or investment will be an added advantage.
Ø Well versed with industrial practices with experience in settlement process especially for foreign investment.
Ø Able to convincingly communicate with all levels of people Ø Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
Ø High interest in relevant local and international capital market and banking industry
Ø Advance proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and Outlook
Ø Meticulous, organized and detail-oriented
Ø Possess good interpersonal skill
Candidates who would like to take up the challenge are invited to apply via EMAIL by submitting
COMPLETE resume to:
AmanahRaya Trustees Berhad
14th Floor | Wisma AmanahRaya | No. 2, Jalan Ampang
50508 Kuala Lumpur
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please state the position applied for on the email subject)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified