(1 Position – Ipoh)
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
* Responsible in submitting & collecting official document from government agencies & others and also ensure the all document returned safely.
* Responsible to send official letters that require immediate attention to legal firms, banks, government offices and other agencies and companies.
* To make registered letters, PosLaju, operate franking machines & stamping at stamp duty office (LHDN).
* To deposit office money collection everyday at local banks.
* To register, e-filling (scanning), CTC documents and take necessary documents at the Ipoh High Court.
* To compile, record and separate files into boxes for delivery to PRISM.
* Responsible to open and close office and ensure all equipments / lamps are plugged in / off.
* To attend to any other duties as maybe assigned by the Head of Branch or Superior from time to time.
QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS:
* STPM / Diploma in Marketing / Finance / Account / Business Administration or equivalent.
* At least one (1) year working experience in related field
* Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English
* Liaising with Lawyers, Government Agencies, Corporate Agencies and Financial Institutions.
* Able to work as a team and cultivate knowledge sharing among colleagues
* Willingness to learn and share with proactive nature
* Passionate about learning new knowledge and framework
* Display high commitment to quality and thorough approach to work
Interested candidates are invited to apply via EMAIL by submitting COMPLETE resume together with current and expected salary to:
Amanah Raya Berhad
Group Human Resources Division
12th Floor | Wisma AmanahRaya | No. 2, Jalan Ampang
50508 Kuala Lumpur
Email address email@example.com
(Please state the position applied for on the email Subject)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified