EXECUTIVE, COMPLIANCE MONITORING DEPARTMENT
(1 Position – Kuala Lumpur)
· To prepare draft trustee reports, income distribution, UTF Compliance Returns, PRS Returns, REIT Compliance Returns, Monthly Compliance reports, Non-Compliance reports, Proposal Papers, Application Forms, Appointment Letters etc.
· To perform monthly compliance monitoring on the operations of the Company.
· To perform trustee visit to Unit Trust Management Companies and prepare the trustee visit report.
· To review the level of compliance of Corporate Bond Issuers and other trusteeship services of the Company.
Qualification / Requirements:
· Degree / Professional qualification in Accountancy / Finance / Business / Law and / or any related field from a recognized university / college.
· At least 1-2 years working experience in Capital Market industry.
· Working experience specifically with Trust Company and/or in audit field will be an added advantage.
· Required Skills:
o Strong analytical, advisory, report writing and presentation skills
o Articulate, strong communications skill in English and Bahasa Malaysia
o Independent and resourceful
o Willingness to travel outstation
Interested candidates are invited to apply via EMAIL by submitting COMPLETE resume together with current and expected salary to:
MANAGER, CEO’s OFFICE
AMANAHRAYA TRUSTEES BERHAD Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the position title applied for in ‘Subject’ column
Only applications forwarded via email will be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified